Survey: Opening Influenza Research
Interested in helping shape the future of publication & funding for influenza research? Take this short survey on Opening Influenza Research and share your attitudes towards replication studies & null results publication.
The Opening Influenza Research Project is a collaboration between the Center for Open Science and The Flu Lab engaging influenza researchers on their views of publishing replication studies and studies with null results. The project has partnered with PLOS One and PLOS Biology to encourage the publication of replications and null results. Currently through this collaboration, the project is offering $5000 awards (plus publication fees) for publishing replications or null results or up to $25,000 grants for supporting new replication studies.
The project is also seeking participants to take a short survey about their attitudes towards replication studies and null results publications.
Why should I participate?
• Help shape the future of publication and funding.
• Awards including gift cards for survey participation.
• Submitted projects can receive $5000, publication charges, and funds to
cover project costs for new replication studies.
How do I participate?
• Fill out the survey.
• https://forms.gle/bj8Jva4ivK1YSY7U6 (bit.ly/flulabsurvey)
• Receive a $15 Amazon Gift Card for participating.
• Sign up for a follow-up interview.
• Receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card for participating (you can receive both!)
• Stay tuned for new rounds of submissions.
Questions, please email Alex DeHaven (firstname.lastname@example.org).